Thursday, January 12, 2006

StAmp3d3!!

i just came back from dinner when my aunt msged me.. asking if my parents are occay.. i was like.. "huh?" so.. i went on utusan.com and there it was..

345 jemaah maut dipijak * 300 lagi cedera * Belum ada rakyat Malaysia dilaporkan terlibat
Ya Allah!! i was so scared!! mmg laa no malaysian reported lagi.. STILL!! Alhamdulillah my dad brought his phone.. lame laa jugak die nak angkat and that made me more cuak.. *adeh adeh* and then, right after he picked up the phone.. i thank god sooo muchhh... alhamdulillah... diorg sehat.. the one i worried most is my mom because the day before, they called me.. and she was kinda sick.. asthma.. she said shes occay but hey.. mom never wants to make u worry.. *duhhh!name pun mak*.. my dad is a big guy.. i noe he would survive tp my mom.. *ish ish..* .. again.. alhamdulillah.. they are ok..
and then bukak laa cter.. my dad wants me to come back this summer.. so i told him.. "takle laa pa.. kakak nak amek kelas.." he was like.. "hurmm~~" .. sedeyh plak die buat bunyi camtu.. baru jerr berazam.. i'll only go back after grad.. seems that i have to think again... * tsk tsk * but i successfully made my dad think bout comin here instead.. *hahahahaha* .. kewl gak.. then i can travel this summer without using my own money!!
*kewl!!!*
wut ever pun.. itu sume.. kemudian.. all i noe now, my parents are safe..~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home