Sunday, February 26, 2006

wHo's that with me?

so.. ade laa 2-3 people.. asked me who's that beside me in the first pic.. well.. that's my one and only-luvin her so muchhhh-missin like heaven sys... yeah.. AnIs AkRimAh.. we do look kinda-a lil bit-not so much the same.. its the gene thing.. she has my father's.. the thing is.. we dont noe if we look a like or look so different.. i mean .. not exaggarating laa kan.. one day, people asked if we are twins.. and another day, we are friends.. but one thing for sure.. never i was called the older sys.. slalu dpt lil sys.. *hahahhahaha* sorry laa nisak.. u look old laa beb.. cant help laa that part.. orite.. dah.. settle memberitahu who's that..
oh oh.. bout the dancing thingy.. it went well.. no flower terjatuh.. no rase nk tergolek.. wut ever wut not laa kan.. *hehe..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home