Tuesday, August 29, 2006

songs

got this from Jurai's blog.. dunnoe wer she pasted this from but i have to say.. had fun doing it :B
>>Put your music player on shuffle
>> Press forward for each question.
>> Use the song title as the answer to thequestion.
>> NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
Ning Baizura-Awan yang terpilu

2.) Where will I get married?
Seether feat Amy Lee - Broken

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Kiley dean - Who will i run to

4.) What is/was high school like?
Frank Sinatra - Come Fly with me *yup!! i flew out of school.. couple of times (",) *

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Peterpan - Kukatakan dengan indah *oh!! watashino kuchi wa amedesuyo! >> sweet mouth i have hehehe*

6.) How is today going to be?
ZOX - Canon

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Her Reverie - Close your eyes

8.) What song describes my parents?
Peterpan-sahabat *waaa!!*

9.) How is my life going?
Ning Baizura - Kepulangan yang terindah *hehh??*

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Ungu - demi waktu *adehh~ pilu nyer*

11.) How does the world see me?
Pretty Ugly - Diari seorang lelaki *whhhhaaaatttt!!!*

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Misha Omar - Tak ingin lagi (T_T)

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Agnes Monica - Tak Ada Logika *lolz guling2!*

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Agnes Monica - Awan & Ombak *yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

15.) What should I do with my life?
Ada Band - Kau auraku? *feels like a stalker..*

16.) Will I ever have children?
Big Brovaz - Baby boy *muahahahhahahahah!! creepy and totally hilarious!*

17.) What is some good advice?
Laluna - Selepas kau pergi *how does that makes a good advice? anyone?*

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Camelia - Rindu padanya *acecececcececececce... aiyoooo~*

19.) What does everyone else think my current life?
Norah Jones - Somewhere over the rainbow/what a woderful world *oh yeahh baby!!*

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Disagree - suicide note *hey! i like guys that thinks of suiciding ke? that leads me to a young and hot janda >> kewl!!!*

21.) Will you get married?
baby bash - sugar sugar *aaa.. is that a yes or a no?*

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Ziana Zain, Ning, Nora & Dessy - Di akhir garisan *huk huk huk.. that pethatic ke?*

23.) Where will you live?
Garasi - DKAD

24.) What will your dying words be?
Shazzy feat Lah - Kenapa *hishh.. should put nasyid in my playlist.. at least.. bismillah ke ape ke.. ade ke "kenapa" ~shaking my head~*

25.) this song reminds me of my ex?
Nikki - pinta *aaaaa.... ?*

26.) i listen to this when i'm heartbroken?
1900 yesterday - oh apa yang akan terjadi *hohohoho.. thats nice*

27.) they play this song at my funeral.
peterpan - kukatakan dengan indah

28.) And this song on my wedding day.
Baby face and Des`ree - Fire *awwwww!!!!!!!! seems it should be then!!*

29.) My best friend slept with my bf/gf. So I dedicate this song to him/her
misha omar - pulangkan *ewwwww!!! no way!! u can keep him!!!*

30.) I sang this song with a stranger at a café yesterday.
jaclyn victor - tiada lagi indah

31) when i dont listen to my parents, they will sing this song to me 20 times.
rain drop tear drop *wahh! my parents speak jap!*

32) me and my bf/gf was on a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant in paris. while i was eating, he/she suddenly sang this song out loud.
ning Baizura - awan yang terpilu

33) when i'm having sex i say
misha omar - bunga2 cinta *pffftt!!*

34) when im flirting with a guy/girl, i say
Teacher's pet - Warisan Wanita Terakhir

35) when i'm horny i say
Antonio Carlos - Agua De beber *it means water to drink....... enuf said*

36) if i'm a superhero, this will be my theme song.
Linkin Park & Jay-z - Numb/ encore

37) when i'm down, this song will comfort me.
cokelat - teman saja

38) when i fart, it sounds exactly like this song.
rihanna- selfish girl *hohoho.. i gez its the trumpet then*

39) i think this song was written about me.
azharina - elegi sepi *what? dont even like it!*

40) this song was written about my parents.
brandy & monica - the boy is mine *wow!! my mom dont look like a possessive woman.. or is it my dad's too hot?*

41) when people look at me, they will think of this song.
stacie orrico - more to life *woww!! that special?*

42) i'd sing this song to my husband/wife everynight.
nelly, p diddy & murphy lee - bad boy *uuuu!! naughty naughty! *

43) i'd sing this song to my neighbour everytime he/she parked his/her car.
Amy Mastura - siapalah aku *being down to earth or buat die rase bersalah for taking my parking slot? winkwink*

44) i'd sing this song to my teacher everytime he/she gives me homework.
Crossfade - the unknown

45) i'd sing this song to the birds and the rainbow.
3 doors down - just like you *aa.. gez when im appreciating the nature?*

46) i'd dance in the moonlight with this song in the background.
toploader - dancing in the moonlight *aaa!! good song to dance!!!!!*

47) i'm a serial killer, and when i kill people, I listen to this song.
Radhi OAG - generasiku *hohohoho i hate 'em so i kill 'em!!*

48) i'm a stalker, and when i stalk, i listen to this song
matchbox20 - closing time *hehh!! u dont just give up when u stalk people!*

49) i play the guitar in this song.
rihanna - break it off

50) this song reminds me of myself.
cokelat - janji *yeah.. have a lot of promises to myself*

*everything that are here are just coincidence and nothing to do in the real life.. just have fun reading it people!*

1 Comments:

Blogger Dato' Fazly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, July 25, 2008 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home