Sunday, January 15, 2006

WAsSuP wiF mOi!?

in my whole life.. well... as far that i can recall.. i never listen to peoples advises.. cuz for me.. its more to criticising then improving myself... then, as i get bigger and wiser *insyaAllah ;p* i have to accept that and improve myself.. and to think bout it, the only people who would tell me wut to do are my syss.. and they are the only people who realized i changed.. the fact that i accept it dengan hati terbuke instead of pissing off.. *mind u.. i kinda easily pissed off dulu2 ;p*
and sekarang... they are not the only peeps laa kut.. the fact that people remind each other.. especially if u are close.. in a way.. lagi senang nak accept.. but in a way jugak.. susah nak telan.. *got it?* its hard cuz its from sumone close to you.. kemungkinan the judgmental thoughts would take over their rational thinking *huhuhu.. i wonder if i am using the judge thing correctly~~ adeh adeh* but itu dah lebih to wut u might think rather than wut they think.. but again.. ade laa sumone told moi.. *orite.. this is not the real sentence but its almost like this aa* .. "y listen to others? just be urself " .. or sumthing like dat laa.. anyways.. my point is.. i always tell people that.. y listen to others? just be urself... be confident.. bla bla.. but never wanna reflect to myself.. *well.. sometymes..* but then.. to some extend i gez.. we want other people to tell us that.. kuttt... everyone noes how to tell other people what to do.. they noe because they apply it to themselves jugak.. but again.. sometymes.. nak gak ngengade tuh.. y? because we want to noe that we are being taking care of.. sbb basically.. the person that would advise u, tell u what to do, is the one that is close to you.. *maybe, kan?*
i dunnoe y am i making a big fuss over all of this.. *actually tahu.. ;p* jap jap.. wuts my point actually hek??? *aiyakkkk~~*

***************************

oh oh.. my point.. rite.. so.. urmm~~ actually.. my point is actually.. entah!! * hahahhahaha* maybe wut i wanna say is actually.. i am not easily advised but if i were to, i might take it.. but i have to learn to apply it.. btul laa kut like someone told me.. maybe its just me who dunt wanna change.. generally pun camtu jugak.. advice tu tak gune klu oneself tak nak dengar and ubah diri tuh.. wuts the use telling other people wut to do but they are not willing to do it.. kalam2 Allah ada mengatakan, Allah takkan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum tuh, melainkan mereka yg akan usaha mengubah nasib mereka sendiri.. so.. after this if i were to tell people what to do, i would remember to tell that to myself too.. dalam usehe.. to change myself ;p *wink wink*


*ALLAH did not promise that life would be easy, but HE did promise,
to go with you every step of your life, with HIM by your side....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home