Tuesday, March 21, 2006

MArCH!??

It's march.. *hehh.. obviously!*.. i was goin through my organizer and bile tgk list birthdates.. perghhh... there are a whole lot of peeps nyer birthday i missed!! That is sooooo not me!!!! plus.. milo and piyah also did this shout-out thingy to all birthday girls *and boys*.. so.. here it goes..
I wiSh HapPy BElAteD BirthDaY to...
GlaCe
:Zally, ASma *im So sorry Bebeh!*, D-Rose, MomO, TuckeY *omg darling!! so sorRY!*, ChiK, BalQis S, LIZeD *aiyooo!!!*
FweNZ
:AfiQ AmsYAr and Epi *SorRy banGat awAk!!*
oh..! and alSO my brO-in-Law!!! Abg EimAn... HappY belAteD! *hehe..* and my niece!! soRry Danish!! *even though u cant read but.. courtesy.. ;p* To Jenab.. HapPy ComIn bIrthDay!! *ish Ish*.. daH duk jAuh camni.. i cant forget my peeps aite?? I'll try to remember after this.. I hope.. *hehehe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home