Monday, April 10, 2006

My SkiN?

i am now officially hating my skinblog.. *urghhhh* need to find a new one.. but later laaa.. thought of doing it by myself but that would take me a whole lot of time and my finals are comin up.. lots of thing to think and study.. so better do it later during summer.. when i am sooooo buhsan.. for now.. got to bear with it.. if guys have any skin yg besh2.. tell moi.. *hehehe* anyways.. finals comin up and i am soooooo not ready... *ade keerr org 3 minggu lagi nak finals dh ready?:o* anyhoo.. im sooo menggelabah.. i have no idea why.. *duhh.. kinda obvious* but people noe i can do it.. so y cant i? *hehehe* May pun dah dekat.. *hurrmm~~ wuts with may?*

anyways.. i wanna take this opp to wish HApPy BirThDay ApRil giRLs!! *20.. makaih.. dats alot!! mind u guys.. im still 19 (^-^)* well.. special to my glace comrades lerr.. *hehehhee* i dunt remember who... let me try and list all of 'em that i have in mind..

  • Arie *prefect groupmate!*
  • Ena *teman sejati!*
  • Yati *my frequent cp caller*
  • Adilah Taj *my cintak!*
  • Izzah *pyro-mate!*
  • Areque *teme timur!*
  • Cik Yang *my precious!*
  • Shira *my sweety!*
  • Nana *my gossip-mate!*
  • Kimot *my gelak-mate!*
  • Chug *my dietitian!*

All laa tuh kutt.. hope so.. *hehehhe* u guys r alwiz in my mind and may du'a will alwiz be with y'all.. amin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home