Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So lame

my blog is lil by lil malfunctioning... I haven't updated my blog for ages.. the skin is getting too old and boring.. my entries are getting so lame to read.. I don't have that much of a thing to write either.. I have more important things to write and think of.. I would rant and babble stuff on my blog but i usually forget about it even before writing it.. and also, i am no good at telling stories.. I tend to leave out stuff and unlike Jurai and Nabilah, I don't know how to exaggerate things to make it a great story... that's when i decided *thanx to Jurai and Nabilah* to post pictures on my flickr... but then i realized *thanx to Piyah* the link i had before is no more available.. again.. REALLY need to update my blog.. maybe next week.. Its thanksgiving break.. Though I should be looking forward for it, but I dont think so.. I probably have to be in the lab.. I'm starting my senior project next week.. yeah.. From now on, it has been made official that I will be busy till the day i present this project... All i can do is take a deep breath... and like one always said to me "Don't panic"... I am not, just.. serabut~ *taking a realllyyyy deeeppp breathhh....*

2 Comments:

Blogger ube said...

updating ur skin? about time! :p

Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:28:00 PM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

thanx ube... but im still not in the mood of changing it... :p

Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home