Sunday, November 02, 2008

sudden doubt...

I went out with my mom today.. did some wedding surveying and stuff.. and all of our conversations as of today, almost all were wedding related.. hence, the wedding mind i have till just now..

I went out for dinner with my mom.. and as i waited for the food.. i looked around.. thinking about some stuff.. lalalalala.. and suddenly it hits me...

Am I going to be FAT like other wives??????

every where i turn to, the wives are all fatter than the husbands.. even my mom!! *mind you but my mom is as heavy as my dad!*

omg.. Aisamuddin, can you imagine me being fatter than you??? :P:P

I don't think so.. I hope.. Ameen~~~ (o^,^o)v

3 Comments:

Blogger PeNdEkA said...

haha org before kawen pon takut gemok..tp btul la mpst wivrs akn lg gemok dr husband..xmp kawen la cani..hehe :P

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:35:00 AM  
Blogger PeNdEkA said...

*most *wives

sighs typo plak

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Zul Joe said...

lol...ini mcm lawak...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home