Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy birthday Ahnaf!!

So it's my nephew's second birthday.. bigger, cuter and louder!

I listed before a few stuff that I was feeling at that right moment.. and here I am.. writing an update to that..

Need someone to talk to >> That night itself, I had an awesome talk with Aisamuddin.. what else can I ask for?
Feeling stressed >> more or less the same.. work load, and life.. :p
Feeling serabut >> less serabut cuz i've successfully organize my serabutness.. =D
Pening >> dah tidur.. no more headache..
Tension >> more or less the same..
Need some excitement >> not sure of this yet...
Need a vacation >> Planning to go back to Terengganu.. Not sure hows that going to be a vacation but a good moment to get away from work..


And to add to this list of getting less stress.. i received this from him.. something I would definitely appreciate it A WHOLE LOT!! and coming from him made it way better!! now i have more jerseys!!!


and today.. two of my colleagues at work surprised me with a birthday cake.. yeah yeah.. i noe.. it's not May.. but it is Ramadhan, and i was borned 10 Ramadhan.. Alhamdulillah... They knew because I jokingly told them that my birthday is around the corner.. and never thought they would take it seriously.. No one ever did for that matter.. *though sometimes, i did secretly hope someone would do something :p*.. this year, someone did take it seriously and i had a good surprise from them.. Thanx guys!! as if they are reading my blog :p*

sekian terima kasih...

2 Comments:

Blogger Laily Abdullah said...

sonick, aku pun patut celebrate bday lagi sekali la.
teringat mak aku cakap, aku lahir masa bulan puasa.hehe.

gambatte ne!!!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh makneye kite ade 2bday la dlm setahun?? aku xtau aku lahir dlm bulan islam yg mane..xigt lah

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home