Saturday, November 08, 2008

Update..

i decided that i don't care if i got fatter than Adeeb.. Cz i'll just make him grow fatter too :P

Anyways.. I finally got myself a long weekend.. I took a leave tomorrow and i am so happy bout it.. My niece is receiving a price tomorrow at her price giving ceremony and i'm attending it.. I just felt like doing something like that.. I do want to watch movie.. but watching alone? errr~~

My wedding prep... hurmm.. so far so good.. got some important stuff out of the way but of course there are still some other major stuff to get done with.. Date is fixed.. place insyaAllah ada availability.. cards jer next in list.. Pray for me so everything goes smoothly yeah?

oh oh!! i got a story to tell!!

My sister and this one person nih had made a pack; the relative will bring her kid and my niece to school and my sister will take them back from school.. But one day last week, my brother in law wasn't around hence, he can't pick the kids up.. So, the person need to send and pick the girls up laa from school.. Nak buat cerita lagi, the person tak dpt amek, mintak tolong the husband amekkan..

Al-kisah, it's six pm and he's waiting outside of the school for the kids.. when the kid is in the car, off he goes home.. and singgah to kedai to get some stuff.. it 640 pm and my sister's waiting at home, wondering where's her 7 years old daughter.. called up the person and she said "maybe singgah kedai kutt.. kejap lagi smpi laa kut"

650 pm, my brother in law called, said that Nisa *my niece* called from school.. My sister was shocked and called the person again to reconfirm.. she then called the husband and confirmed.. He forgots to pick my niece up!!! Ya Allah, when i heard the news, right after that person called my sister about this news, I was on the road back from work and i actually speed up sebab cuak.. It's dark and the schools area is NOT where you want to leave kids alone...

The husband reached my sisters place first and he apologized.. my sister can't think and ignores him.. the person searched for my niece and can't find her.. and at 715 pm baru jumpe and sent her back.. My sister by then regrets for what happened and said she won't continue the pack next year.. Thank god it's end of the year..

I just hope this incident won't happen again to any of my nieces and nephews.. And will remind my sisters and brothers not to do the same to other peoples kids.. When you're given or taking that kind of responsibility, treat the same to your kids and to the kids you're taking care of..

ok dah pasal budak kecik..

till next time...

4 Comments:

Blogger stardust said...

Sonick! wives just cant get fat after married, even the husband is fatter..u know why..they have another 3 slots to fit in..so watch out (peringat bersama hehe)
wey tgk movie sorang2..ish rugi la Im going outstation the whole week next week..kalau tak,buleh join,Quantum of Solace ke kan :P

Saturday, November 08, 2008 8:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ala..nk wat mcm ne manusie mudah lupe..naseb baek si niesa tu bijak xnaek kete org laen..yg lps jdkn teladan.. -maya

Monday, November 10, 2008 5:54:00 AM  
Blogger Nisa Awesome said...

poor nisa.tape2.ckp kat die mcik die niesa nih slalu je kna tggl. ada skali tuh kat tusyen memlm. da nk midnite br mak ingat.sengal x?

Saturday, November 15, 2008 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

pape pun.. dia dah selamat..

end of story..

Saturday, November 15, 2008 3:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home