Sunday, January 22, 2006

AUntY s0niC!!~


I called my family today because my parents are back from Haj.. So.. i was talking to my lil sys.. hows my mom and stuff.. like before.. she is still sick.. asthma.. and she said my mom got eye infection or something.. *i hope she would be better back at home.. less dust and stuff.. i gez* my dad was so exhausted that he only said "How r you? alhamdulillah we're back.. everything went smoothly.. here's ur sys.." that is so not him.. but understandable laa aite? anyways.. i was telling this and that to my sys.. and she was complaining this and that to me.. i asked my sys hows my cousin whos 4 months pregnant.. and telling how im gonna miss that moment *bla bla* and she said.. " alaa.. thats not the only moment ur gonna miss.. our own sys punnn u r gonna miss.." while grinnin.. Im GoiN T0 bE aUnTY S0nIc 0F 4!!!.. wowwy!! this is sooo exciting!! i dunnoe y.. *hahaha..* but yeah.. im gonna miss that moment.. by the time im back in msia, that baby is already like.. 1 and a half years old.. *urghhh...* so i asked to talk to my pregnant sys.. we were like goin omg all the way.. *hahhaha.. i noe2.. my sys and i are a lil bit crazy* maybe bcuz before she was soo excited to have second child.. thats y we went so crazy suddenly.. oh.. the sad part was.. she said to me before.. i would be the second person to noe bout her pregnancy but i end up being the last.. *adeyhhhh*.. well.. it doesnt matter.. as long as i noe.. gewd enuf.. tak nak laa balik2.. " eih.. sape bdak kecik ni? anak sape plak ni?".. jadi cam tuh.. gle bertuah lerr my family.. Now, i could only pray for my sys and her baby.. InsyaAllah.. she would go through her 9 months pregnancy better than the last one she had before and hope both of them well taken care of.. Amin...

*oh oh.. these are my nieces and nephew.. Hasanulanuar, Nisa Izzati and Noor Hana Danish..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home