Thursday, September 14, 2006

miss irda's engagement

i have been hearing here and there bout people wanted to get married.. engaged.. but none... i repeat... NONE is true.. well.. as far as i know.. anyways.. was scrolling in my yahoo messenger list.. and there.. written "miss irda - blessed.. Engaged & a year older.." *goshh.. that reminds me.. i only said congratz and didnt say happy birthday.. or was it belated?*


yes sspian.. miss irda adillasafwati *did i get this name right kak Irda?* :b she's my Topaz senior.. fifth former when i was a freshie.. yeah.. she was one of the closest senior.. nice too!! and i cant believe that she's already engaged.. well.. anyone for that matter.. i wonder who else are or even married.. that would freak me out.. i gez...

anyways.. Miss Irda will get married in august next year.. even though wont be there.. i know it's going to be great.. the engagement looks good too.. apetah lagi marriage huh?
never thought this time will come.. I like this next picture of kak irda.. That is so kak Irda that i knew from school.. Happy and cute as always!! stay you miss Irda!!! (o^_^o)v

Last weekend.. on September 9th, my second nephew was borned.. yes people.. that makes me an aunt for 4 kiddos.. *haiyoo* sounds so old but not!!! I am young as always and will forever be! *hehehe* Ahnaf Qayyim is his name.. Though the grandfather from the other side didnt make it to see his first grandson.. it's kinda sad.. he past away a day after the boy was borned.. *Al Fatihah*

So guys.. there's a quick update from me.. *though i have to make into draft at first* but just to let u noe I'm sTill AliVe anD kiCKin`!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home