Friday, February 15, 2008

so this is how tagging works :p

I was told I was tagged but I have no idea how those work.. Now I know...

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. *Two people tagged me.. Nabilah & Masita*

2. List 8 random facts about yourself.

> I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews..
> I hate DIRTY places and DIRTY things! It would make me crazy n forces me to clean it...
> Makeup, skirts, handbags are SO new to me.. *Thanx to Weda, Seri, & Jurai :p*
> I am so going to pet an iguana once I'm back in Malaysia!
> I LOVE outdoor activities
> People think I am healthy-food/health freak.. Probably.. a bit..
> I LOVE roti canai kosong!! but I'll get bad stomach ache after..
> I broke my first lipstick when I wanted to wear it the first time..That was last year.. *doink!*

3. Tag 8 people (max) at the end of the post and list their names.

:: Lized :: Yati :: Jurai :: Aminah :: Dollah :: Kak Erin :: Watip :: Daia

Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home