Saturday, May 03, 2008

Last mctyiere dinner

So we went out again for dinner.. This time we went to one of our favorite places to eat.. no more potluck :)
This time we had bigger group.. It was like always; loud and loads of happiness and love.. *hahaha* we really did!! I mean we can just talk anything from serious issue to very pervert stories!! I mean it!! and yes! in front of those delicious food we ate.. :p Almost all of us are graduating and going back to where we belong.. It was a mix of feelings; sad, happy, excited and everything..

They are so fun to be with and never failed to make me entertain all the time.. Emily was also like a sister.cousin.best-american-girlfriend you could ever want... Kri is soo fun!!! she's a bit coo-coo :) and that's why i love her so much.. we didn't hang out as much but we always met on our way to class and stuff.. so it was good enuf.. As of plans after graduation.. Emily is... *what is she going to do after graduation??* I think she's trying to get a job.. Kristen, she's going to Korea to teach English.. And promised to visit me in Malaysia.. *weeeee!!*


Aun-drey is like a little brother to me sometimes... he might look big and strong but he has a very kind and gentle personality.. He's also so fun to be with and will never want to make you look sad, what else make u cry.. After graduation, he's also trying to get a job somewhere and probably continue grad school somewhere.. As of Aasritha, she's not graduating yet but she's going to Japan!! isn't that cool!!! its an exchange.study-abroad program and it will definitely be a blast for her.. She was a bit sad that day.. I mean, all her friends are graduating.. Obviously she would be upset.. but at least she got to be in Japan for a semester and just a semester to go for her graduation.. I'll miss her the most i think... She's so kind and caring to me.. how could i ever forget about her!!???


Zuljoe had been so extremely kind to me.. in comparison to what i've done to him.. aa.. let me check.. nothing??? *hahaha* it was a great thing that at least i know he had fun in McT cuz i was the one who kept on bragging about McT and how fun to stay there and yada yada.. Ritsuko will be going back to Japan in a week time if i'm not mistaken.. she's staying for her boyfriend's commencement and off she go.. i'll miss her too...


And the day after, Aasritha called me and asked if I could meet her for a few minutes.. I was on my way out to buy boxes, so i got to stop by her place.. she had me an early birthday + graduation present.. And it's so lovely!!! I like it!! I do believe in arometherapy and to get a pretty one is just so sweet... How could I not feel touched??

Thanks Aa-chan..

1 Comments:

Blogger Abdul Q said...

alah sedihnya dah last mytyiere dinner. tape2 more to come insyaallah later ok. happy graduating.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home