Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!?

Friday 13th... and its July..

Its Aisamuddin's birthday!!!! yayy!!! You're an old man now!!

*hehehe* I just love making this a big fuss.. Its your 23rd birthday!! Let me start of by saying you're one of the best things happened to me.. You've been there for me.. you've made me laughed.. you've made me smile.. you've made me feel good when i need to.. you just know me in and out..

You've done a lot in your life.. Not all I know, but I'm pretty sure they were all the best that anyone could ask for.. You have the talents, skills, and other stuff that you could make your life almost perfect.. *almost because no one can have a perfect one :)* Therefore, cherish it and use it to the fullest..

There's still a long way to go.. And be assure that I am always by your side till the end.. There's more to learn and fear of.. But whatever happens, I know you're up for it.. InsyaAllah~
Having said that..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISAMUDDIN!
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU

LET ALL THE LOVE BE WITH YOU..


~Anies~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all the times you were there for me,
For all the times of laughter and glee,
For all the times where we could truly be,
And for all the times it was hard to see

Thank you anies,
Thank you, for you and me.

-Aisamuddin/BigBear

Thanks for making this such a memorable birthday anies! *grr!* ( 'o^,)v

Sunday, July 15, 2007 12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home