Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My black beads boucing on the floor~

My favorite black beads necklace snapped again.. Darn~

That time when my necklace snapped.. i give up.. picking up those small beads and putting them all together again... It's the second time.. as much as i love it.. i can't redo it again.. maybe i should just buy a new one.. but checked it before.. sold out.. and the feeling will never be the same...

Gosh.. i like that necklace soooo much!! writing about it makes me wanna redo it.. but i've thrown the beads away.. so.. not much i can do about it kan? If only the beads could jump to me and ask me to pick them up.. i would! definitely!!

Why am i writing this? sajer~ :D

but yeah.. truly.. i like the necklace so much... it was a birthday present too.. the first time i got it.. i was soooo happy! like really!! and i have never love something this much..

takpe laa.. i give up jugak.. but i don't think nothing can replace that necklace.. *sedih~*

5 Comments:

Blogger milleu87 said...

then maybe you should throw it away in the first place...

should have some of the remnants

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:31:00 AM  
Blogger milleu87 said...

oops should have save some*

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:32:00 AM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

yeah... i should have.. *sigh*

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

also realized, i had the bouncing written as boucing.. gomene for the spelling ;p

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger nfar87 said...

I lost my favorite bracelet during my freshmen year and until now I never find its replacement. Tu lah sedih kan :'(

Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home