Friday, January 16, 2009

clean new start..

I've always thought new year is just another number added 1 to it.. Nothing more, nothing less..

I guess things have been changing and so the thought i had..

I want to have a clean new start.. fresh new one.. about almost everything..

First, I have to do my laundry.. then, change my bedsheet and prolly, change a bit my room's arrangement.. that is to change my mood here and there.. *hehehe* Then, i *think* will be fully loaded with what, how and why to change or not to change.. yessss!!!!

Tapi as i'm writing, aiyoo.. my nose is running like a full opened tap.. my eyes are a lil bit itchy.. and my head is like a big giant air balloon; hot, floating and wobbling here and there.. can i start to kemas this room of mine??

okeii.. so those are just reasons for me not to move.. so, since i already have my sister at home, i'm going to 'use' her.. be my chearleader!!! yes!! that's what i'm going to do!! she'll start telling me stories, and i'll start doing things and all she need to do is sit and talk to me.. distract my mind from the leaking nose, itchy eyes and this hot air balloon head *i think it's becz i had a late nescafe kut.. darn to caffein addiction!*

Than, i'm going out for the day with my mom and sis.. we're getting some stuff and there, i'll start to think of my new me; clothes!!! well, what you wear, perfume u use and the colors will influence who you are.. so yeah! i want to be.. THE NEW ME..

it won't be that much of a different.. i'm just changing to a better me.. i HOPE.. Ameen..

For the sake of people I love the most...

Good god what am i blabbering about!!

ok.. going to start rearrangging my room.. NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home