Thursday, January 25, 2007

Not close to firm, fit and healthy?

I just don't understand why some girls who wanna be thin when they are really thin?? that is just annoying.. I mean I wouldn't mind someone who is eligible enough to say they wanna be thinner *no offense* but those who are already thin like chewing gum.. what the heck is that??

I would also understand girls who want firm body.. cuz you can be thin but not that firm at the same time.. But please.. for the sake of people's listening.. do something about it!! don't just say.. "ooh.. i want abs like hers or butt like that" and do nothing but watch tv and admire people with great abs and butt.. do something bout it!!!

I might think some sort like that.. I don't know.. But all i know.. I am doing something about it.. I am taking good care of what I am taking.. My food for example.. Since I can't eat chicken and meat at my dining hall.. I'll make sure I have something healthy... I mean.. yes i need chicken for protein or whatever.. but the least I can do is control 'em.. right right?

People also have wrong idea of eating salad.. what are you thinking when you are eating salad with a lot of honey mustard?? funny that they would say.. well.. it is salad.. veggies and all good stuff.. how can that be wrong? haiyokk~~

And girls.. don't compare yourself with guys.. guys can lose weight faster than girls.. proven.. google 'em.. We are kinda different from them.. You'll understand what I am saying when you read those related articles.. There's a lot you can do to be fit and healthy.. I am on my way to a healthier life style too.. Its kinda hard but hey.. nothing in this world comes for free.. As long as it gives a good outcome.. I'll try my best..

I'll try to put more tips on how to eat or simple workout for you to do during a 10 minutes break or what not.. you can even download Tae Bo 8 minutes workout.. I like it! Though it's only 8 minutes but it's a good workout for those who doesn't really have that much time in their 1440 minutes a day schedule.. *That's like what? 0.5% out of your whole day?*

Enough of these things.. anyone with more tips?? add to comments!!!

Let us live fit and healthy!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger PeNdEkA said...

Hehe..exercise..jgn x exercise!!

Sunday, January 28, 2007 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger milleu87 said...

aaah...sonic... i like to be thin... but i am to lazy...i can't put my mind to do it...i know..excuses...maybe someday when i know i can't afford to be lazy and unhealthy....

Sunday, January 28, 2007 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

yeah yeah!! It's ok Jurai.. things take sometimes but not too much.. at least u started last sem.. tho not currently but there's always next semester :) *when i can nag u and push u out of the house*

Sunday, January 28, 2007 10:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lap my body n myself....

Monday, January 29, 2007 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

yeahh!! i like that korin! and kau mmg slalu nampak cute... no wonder u lap ur body and soul *gle kiss ass* kan kan??

Monday, January 29, 2007 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger piyazery said...

kene ade motivation br semangat sikit.this sem i kinda relax a bit so every morning smgt bgn buat aerobic.not evday but most of the days.aerobic penat gile ohkayyyyy!!mmg calorie burner.and i realized when u workout mlm2 kan, ur body lg cepat fit than workout during daylight.cz maybe time u dh tido tu muscle2 sume terbentuk.eh?
cube try test dulu and do tell me the result.

ps: jgn makan roti canai pulak bile dh nk tido.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

well.. i only do my aerobics either petang or mlm and situp+pumping is a must for me before tdo.. tp ade org kate.. jgn buat b4 tdo.. dunnoe y.. anyone? *i'll try to find the aswer myself jugak*

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger PeNdEkA said...

hehe..as for my experience lak, actually lagi bagus kalu makan after exercise sbb mase tu metabolism tgh tinggi. tp xdela melantak smpi buncit balik..not right after exercise tau but dlm 20-30 mins after..ni bak kate health counsellor aku la..tp sbb aku salu abis practice dlm kul 11pm, xdela aku mkn after tu..if lapar sgt die kate makan bnd yg ringan2 je like yogurt ke buat ke..

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 6:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home