Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My spring break..

*hehehe* ok.. i was so sorry i didn't even update my doings even though my spring break ended like.. 2 days ago.. *heee* was too lazy to update and no motivator to update *winkwink*

It was great!! I never thought it would be that fun.. Lots of things happened.. Expected and unexpected.. nevertheless.. it was just great! It was fun too to have Daia, Jurai, Hisyam and Lan in the group.. just made everything much better i guess.. The first day.. we planned to move around 10 am or so but since we all slept around 4-6 am that same morning.. we end up moving to Cumberland Mountain State Park at noon.. The journey took us 2 hours.. Nothing much to tell when we were in the car except for chit chats.. When we arrived.. We just knew that only one camp area is open and the people who will be ground camping is only us.. Most of the people there were in their RV.. kinda shy? i dunnoe.. but there was surely one feeling of discomfort.. *heee* anyways..

Hisyam and I started setting up the tent and Lan, Daia and Jurai started preparing the fire and food.. Thank god we finished our tasks before the day was dark.. we started eating around 6ish and we finished eating like 740ish.. and we started to wonder what we should do next.. Since our tentative for tonight was only chitchatting.. instead of having a real conversation.. we started talking nonsense and gossips.. we kept on saying we don't have anything to talk but for some reason, there was always someone to say something.. *hehehe* but by 11pm.. we were like.. "ok!! we're off to sleep!" and we actually did.. but once we're in the tent.. all of us can't seem to sleep.. oh yeah.. and that night.. it was cold.. very cold... and because we failed to get the fire to lit whole night long.. we were terribly cold.. partly.. that's why we can't sleep.. but not Jurai.. she went on and sleep like herself... *ehehe* wanted to say like a baby but she didnt really sleep like one.. around 1am.. Hisyam and I actually decided to eat Maruchan *instant noodle* just to make ourselves warm.. End up.. all of us 'woke up' including Jurai and eat Maruchan.. it was so cold, the noodles were easily cooled down.. That night, we even had visitors.. *hehe* they came to join us in the dark i guess.. Raccoons.. yeap.. wild ones.. didn't get a pic of em.. it was too dark and i only got to the right setting after they left.. anyways.. it was one *or maybe two* cute raccoon.. big.. round and chubby!! (o','o)

The next day.. we all woke up around.. hurmm~ to think about it.. I dont remember.. *hee* but that day.. we went to Walmart to buy fishing baits since we're going fishing.. Jurai and Daia wanted to paddle boat or something like that.. but they're still not in service.. maybe its too early to start paddling boats :) anyhoo.. one thing about this place.. or.. this town we're in.. we can only see old people.. gray haired-wrinkled people.. it was very hard to even spot young or even mid 30 person.. Have no idea why.. anyways.. we went fishing.. Basically, Lan, Hisyam and I fished, and with Daia who also fished once in a while when i am tired of waiting.. I always wonder why do I always have to buy the license when they never check.. yes its better to be on the safe side.. but arghh~! i hate it when no one ever checked! feels like buying a small piece of paper for 5 bucks but worthless *tetibe emo.. hehehe.. sajer jer..* actually.. it's not a big deal.. felt like doing it :) we stopped around 2pm and we head back to tent.. we didnt do anything except slept all afternoon.. i guess.. we all didnt sleep well the night before that we were too sleepy.. woke up before dark and we started to put on the fire and setting up the food.. we learn out of mistake.. so Daia and Hisyam went out to buy some stuff and bought fire starter *liquid one.. is that what its called?* and also firewoods.. at least.. the fire stayed all night long and we had a great chitchat.. we even stayed up quite late.. and after that.. Daia, Jurai and Lan went to walmart.. they bought "staywarm" packets to make them warm for the night.. it was actually warmer than the night before but it was still cold..

The next day.. i woke up quite early.. 6-ish and the sun was already up.. it was sooooooooo refreshing and relaxing.. it was still kinda chilly but with the sun.. it was just great.. i listened to my mp3 and read a book.. i also took some pics here and there.. but definitely one of the most relaxing and soothing moment in my life.. with the old people walking hand in hand with their spouse.. greeting me good morning.. walking with their dog.. it was just.. nice.. i made hot tea for the rest too.. tapi not breakfast.. i noe they would wake up late so didn't want the food to get cold... anyways.. that day... we planned to go hiking.. we went ahead and do a 5miles hiking, consumed of 2 trails.. it was fun.. we couldn't find any animals but it was still fun.. there were water streams, logs.. trees.. *hehehe* but we all learnt something new from each other.. we also counted how old was a tree there before from its stump.. prolly, 120 years.. but we might be wrong.. Once we were back to our tent.. we rest for a while.. solat.. and went back.. tiring but satisfying..

Pics are already up on my flickr.. feel free to visit :)


Blogger rainbow filler said...

eh sonick memang la ader org tua jer, org lain keje laa..korang jer cuti..hehe..glad you had fun, lamer tak singgah blog ni!

Monday, March 26, 2007 3:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home