Thursday, June 19, 2008

my daily routine you ask?


well, i could say what a normal house guardian do; do the laundry, do the dishes, do everything and even sometimes, baby sit my nephews and nieces.. well.. boleh laaa~ :D when i still don't have internet connection at home, i would visit my sister and tumpang her wireless at her place.. at the same time, i'll baby sit the kids laaa *hehe* and sometimes, i went to putrajaya to my other sister's place to baby sit HER.. yes my older sister.. *teehee* well, her husband is not around, so she said it would be great if I could be there with her.. being a nice sister *pfft!!*, I stayed with her and at the same time.. Internet connection!! *hehehe* Now that I have it at my home, in my own room, I don't need to go out anymore.. :D

Though I am almost bored to death, I am still reluctant to find a job.. Yeah I've started to search for it but at the same time, already started rejecting them.. *ahaha* my reason?? My working outfits are not here yet.. *hahah!!* like that's a good reason huh?

On the side note, I am waiting for someone to come back.. so, if I start working, it would be hard for me to meet him ey?? :p yes a very lame reason but a good one too.. betul whatt!!! *tsk tsk tsk to myself*

oh well.. busy2.. need to go do some workkk...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mase aku cuti 3bln ni pon i gave the same reasons (well lebih kurang la) to myself..like if keje part time, nnt xdpt nk g gathering, nnt xdpt g training n nnt xdpt nk layan movie, nnt kna bgn awl xbest..haha..and end up boring kt umah..training ntah ke mane, gathering pon skali skala..hoho..tp ape2 pon..no regrets..=P

Friday, June 20, 2008 1:11:00 AM  
Blogger stardust said...

menariksss..

Friday, June 20, 2008 3:56:00 AM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

hahahaha.. yes nicky.. no regrets..

and weda.. no.. tak menarik... bosannn!!! :p

Saturday, June 21, 2008 7:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home