Sunday, November 12, 2006

one of those days~

i've been lying on the bed for the past hour doing nothing but surfing and reading some blogs.. It's been awhile i havent read people 's blog.. have no time? aaa kinda.. i gez.. but today.. its the one-of-the-days day.. Its sunday for god sake!!! and I didnt do much work yet to start a new week tomorrow *so i always say MY WEEK starts on Monday.. regardless what u guys think *bleghh!!**

Last week... i've been contemplating with myself about something.. When i realized, it's one of those things you are not thankful of just because it didnt go your way.. For now.. I am so thankful for it.. *Alhamdulillah..* What is it that I am contemplating about I wont say but it is just something.. when I dont have that before, I really want it.. When I have it.. i felt like there are still things that are not quite right.. but there you go.. another typical not-thankful-person-that-god-hates.. aiyoook~~~

I was reading Mr. Muidlatif's blog.. he was saying bout what love is and stuff.. he was saying bout him being jealous, and stuff.. and one thing i like bout what he said..

"To some, they or a person would take affection for granted. "

I felt the same thing.. not that I'm the one that love taking things for granted but i know some people do.. Never take for granted things in this world. Especially things regarding the feelings.. Doesnt matter if its affectionate towards your work, your belongings and of course.. YOUR LOVE ONES.. I learnt that years ago and would never want to be in that ugly shoe again..

In other blog, this person was saying bout when you love someone, will you rather let that person say the heaviest and ugliest thing to you like simple "Goodbye" and let the need of saying "Please stay" slip through? Would you argue bout something or would you not fight and let the other think you just dont care.. turns out that actually you care but you just thought that he/she can make his/her decision and mutually understand that you are giving them space..

some need black and white to know what you feel.. to know if you care.. I know I am.. I need as simple as "I care" or as simple as a Hi text message.. I am fine with no long conversation on the phone or long emails or presents for birthday or even anniversary *i think everyday is the anniversary huhuhu ~nehh!! i dont really care* but it would be nice just to get short msg saying "I love you sys" or "I miss you buddy".. you will be suprised by the emotion running through your heart and soul..

It's funny how people can take for granted things about feelings and emotion.. I've been there.. and it's not a nice thing to think about.. How stupid I was putting someone at lost zone for weeks.. Just imagine.. it would be harder if we take things for granted and in the end, all we know, we cant regain those moments.. either that person is out of our life for good or worst.. death~

We dont need Raya to ask for forgiveness... We dont need Valentine *FYI.. I dont celebrate it but some do aite?* to show our love.. We dont need Thansgiving to feel thankful.. or any other celebration for that matter.. All this celebration existed because we human forget things.. and these are how people remind themselves..

My point is.. never ever take things for granted.. rejoice the moment you have.. adore people around you.. ignore your alter ego *That is a reminder for me.. definitely*

I am Just Spreading the Love~ *My dad*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home