Saturday, February 07, 2009

symptoms

I'm having symptoms that i don't want to think of.. I can't sit still just thinking of it.. It makes me.. not me..

Obviously, I don't want to accept the fact that I am having all these symptoms.. You are worried.. You think of what went wrong and where you did wrong.. Did it happen when I was aware of it but go on or did it happen when i have no idea it will happen...

Nonetheless, I am already here and in pain..

No need to see the doctor.. I know what this is all about.. Can someone help me? Yeah.. Just don't be there when I am having all this symptoms.. I'll tell you off or I'll make you hurt more... And you know I don't want to do it.. But if you ask for it, I have no choice..

Symptoms I'm having are like : heavy chest, tiredness, hot breath, light headed or worst, bad BAD headache, light mouth and irritating voice..

The most obvious symptom would be : eye rolling

yeah.. I got the B**** symptoms

how??

2 Comments:

Blogger Me ! said...

Symptoms utk ape tu sonick??
X fhm lah..haha, lmbb skit :D

Sunday, February 08, 2009 2:53:00 AM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

hehhee.. sonic takle ckp kat sini.. bahye.. :p

Sunday, February 08, 2009 6:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home