Thursday, May 17, 2007

New pics uploaded

well said title :)

its all on flickr.. not much of it.. First, its Taib's commencement.. not much.. most of the pics are in Taib's camera.. but it was fun watching something different.. As for the ceremony, its the same but when receiving the cert, the student will put on hoodie.. at least.. thats what i think they called the thing.. Its not really like a normal hoodie, but.. its something they hang on the neck to the back.. and then, they will proceed with receiving the cert.. That's for the masters.. as for the phDs, they went through the same thing but the hoodie will be put on by their advisor aka the professors.. Its something interesting and new to me.. I had fun in a way..

Next, pictures of seniors dinner with the parents.. it was a good one.. we ate nasi tomato!! *nyum nyum!!* Nothing extravagant but it was real fun..

The past days, I unpacked my stuff to my new place.. its not permanent yet.. I still have to move to a new place before fall semester.. I think its stupid but hey! what can I do.. But i like this new place of mine.. maybe partly, because I actually noe the place by now and i noe exactly what i want to do to this place.. *hehe*

aite then.. need to get ready for soccer prac.. yes.. you read that right..

Tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home