Monday, June 09, 2008

welcome home

Sorry for the long pause people.. tak bermaksud.. :p

Alhamdulillah i'm back in Malaysia already.. It's always good to be back regardless the weather and the people.. :p going back this time is definitely different.. the feeling is definitely different.. the environment too.. it is definitely something i don't want to go through again..

once touched down, the excitement came right through my whole body.. especially to think that i'll be meeting my new niece and nephew.. well.. not new per se, but new laa jugak for me.. meeting everyone also means leaving my "old family" for the past four years.. it was definitely sad.. some of us can't even hold back the tears.. yeap.. i guess.. despite the physical look that we're not close and a bit distance.. we are close to heart.. the friendship we thought we didn't have is actually there all along.. the tears and sadness were the proof..


anyways.. a week in malaysia is not enough to learn all new sort of things about current malaysians.. somewhat happy to know about.. but mostly shocking things about these denizens.. they've grown "smarter", "braver" and crazier.. tell me about Islam being the national religion.. no wonder we're changing it to Islam Hadari..

I could go on and tell you all about Malaysia kini... im getting cultural-shock more here in malaysia than in the states.. I guess, we've been exposed to western culture that we've expected it.. I'm definitely not ready with what I'm hearing now about malaysians though..

oh well, sooner or later.. this will come anyways.. Im just complaining because im not ready for it.. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger stardust said...

welcome backkkk

Thursday, June 12, 2008 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home