Friday, February 13, 2009

outdated tagging-menagging

Hasil tak berusaha untuk membace blog orang lain, I finally got around to read some *READ: SOME* blogs and baru laaaa aku perasan aku kene tag.. *oopss!* here goes..

Rules : The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must use a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 person.

i really want to;


get a vacation

my favorite place is;


on top of a hill

my favorite things are;

psp


my alba watch *not this one but what can i do? i have to choose from a limited choices :p*


my seiko watch *also not this one but i'd L-O-V-E to get my hands on this!!*

my favorite drink is;


it must be, definitely be, one and only be Redbull *yang kat US punyer.. Malaysia punye rase agak crap.. sorry but it's true..*

my favorite food;


for now it would be lamb shank.. nyummmmm!!!

my favorite color;


orange

purple

i was born in;


pusat rawatan islam, kuala lumpur *hamek kau..! full aku kasik! tp die bg gambar pusrawi jugak...aku nyer yang bgnn ijau kat pwtc tuhhhh*

i attended;


sekolah seri puteri


vanderbilt university

my favorite movies are;

300


saw *i loike allllllll saw 1 till 4 tp tak sempat nk tgk 5 lagi...*

i wish for (and i truly do);


happiness all the way

Sekian terima kasihhhh..

oh and saya nak tag... sape2 yang tak kene tag lagi benda nih.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home