Wednesday, March 11, 2009

weekend plan failure

so i had a bad weekend..

instead of going out with friends and some close peeps, i didn't get to because last minute thing came up on their side and last minute change of time; which i already have plan, which later, was canceled because that other person i should be going out went out to do something else.. darn.. there goes my saturday..

oh wait.. i got to redo my room.. yeap.. another redo.. but it was less hectic then before.. this time, was just getting stuff out from my room and some into my room.. it was better and i'm liking my room!!

come sunday and i'm still up with my plan.. be it doing it alone.. *sigh* but i can't.. i realize i can't go out and do something alone.. i can do shopping alone cuz done that but doing something i.e. watch movie alone.. that's a bit.. lonely for me.. i ended up stuck in front of my laptop and do.. things.. i think.. now that i think about it.. no, i didn't do anything much cept looking through my pictures again.. and layan perasaan.. by noon, i've decided to go out.. picked up my cell and speed-dialed my sister and asked her out.. YESS!! she's free and off we went to klcc to get myself roller-blade and an end to my starbux crave.. darn it felt so goooodddd!!! though, i didn't get to end my movie crave yet..

wait.. i did watch movie on friday.. watched marley and me.. buttttttt... it's a bit off my taste of movie.. but at least i got to try the premium class.. oh and dinner at YO! Sushi.. HECK!! it was soo badddd!! the originality of sushi to udon were totally destroyed by theirs.. seriously!!! better of go sakae sushi or ichiban.. so they might wanna do fusion type sushi but nahhh!!! no second chance for you YO! Sushi...!

so comes monday.. the plan was to go wall climbing in the morning.. i assumeeeddd it's going to be quite a bit *the fee* so i kinda "undo" the plan and wanted to go rollerblading that morning.. but it was raining and things happened that i didn't get to do it that morning.. then i tot of going to alamanda and watch movie there in the evening.. even checked the time but ended up tak jadi jugak.. why? first, i had a BAD ULCER PAIN at the back of my jaw.. i can't eat, talk even smile.. i even had headache because of it and baddddd mooooddd.. i even had to take a nap cz i can't stand the pain.. secondly, because my sister took a long time to bersiap and lalalallala.. we went out of the house at 3pm.. oh well.. we tot of stopping at alamanda and do some shopping first before heading to my sis's place.. but instead, syiok berborak punye pasal, i drove straight to my sis's place and only realize when i'm 200m away for hers..we just stopped and tot of waiting for asar prayers and then, we'll head to dataran putrajaya, and then alamanda, do some shopping, solat there and heads off to ampang..

instead.. we stopped, my bro-in-law ordered pizza, pizza came in right after azan asar, solat and makan and by then, it's alreay 515-530.. damn.. i ended up blading in the house.. YES!! IN THE HOUSE!! punyer laa i crave nak main.. then, 7++, went off to alamanda to get some stuff for my sis and my lil-bro-in-law-to-be yang crave for good salami sandwich.. went back to my sis's place.. my lil sis buat the sandwich for him who came later, makan2, took some pictures and by 10pm, we're ready to go back to ampang.. by then, i'm already puffed.. excruciating pain from the ulcer.. didn't get to eat.. didn't get to do what i want to do.. and on top of that, a REALLY BAD mood flunctuation..

next weekend's plan was also canceled becz a lot of people backed off last minute.. i do have another plan but that is a secret.. *or should i say, there's no plan and i'm just going with the flow* (o^,^o)

the next next weekend's plan also canceled becz it is raining season.. hence, the "wiser" one asked us to delay it to the end of month; better around that time InsyaAllah..

one of the best example of
"We humans only plan things to happen.. But in the end, Only God will decide everything for us"

3 Comments:

Blogger stardust said...

YO! sushi mmg tak best! tak YO langsung

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

kannn??? sonic siap berlapar lagi nk mkn.. skali tak sedap.. *urghh!*

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger plato's disciples said...

kawan2 nama pun Yo sushi, like what kind of name is that?

dude i'll be in Malacca this weekend. if you're up to it, mari makan ikan bakar?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home