Saturday, May 19, 2007

21??

Another year past by and its a fast one.. A lot I have learnt.. A lot I have missed.. A lot I had fun.. A lot I was sad.. But everything made me what I am today.. I am a year older and hope a year wiser.. *2-3 years wiser also can :D* I have to say.. last night, was a shock.. Kinda didn't expecting it from some people.. But that shows I was and never alone.. I always have people around me.. But it was kinda sad that some people are not around.. Had great presents.. REALLY!! love 'em a lot!! even my sisters, niece and nephew called ad sang me a birthday song.. which they never did.. it was just great.. but I have to say... this is my best present ever.. Though i did it myself.. but its not that.. its the words from the greatest friend i ever had.. Glad I know you and you helped me a lot for the past years.. Thank you again Jurai~

1 Comments:

Blogger milleu87 said...

aww sonic sweet giler...

Friday, June 22, 2007 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home